Difference between revisions of "Modern Skin: Winamp 2 to W3+"
m (Protected "Modern Skin: Winamp 2 to W3+": There seems to be a problem with your login session [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
m (Unprotected "Modern Skin: Winamp 2 to W3+")
Revision as of 17:13, 24 September 2008
Creating a Modern Skin --> Intro --> Winamp 2 to Winamp 3+ --> Simple Skin Tutorial --> XML Intro --> Simple Skin Tutorial (Continued) --> Container --> Group --> Relative Positioning --> Complex Skin --> Non-Rect Player --> Layer Composition --> Alpha Channels --> Animatedlayer --> Snap Points --> Drawers --> Skin Scripting --> Drawer Scripting --> Animating a Skin --> Maki Overview --> Glossary
Transitioning from Winamp 2 and venturing into the new world of modern skinning with Winamp 3+!
- Basically a quick start for Winamp 2 Pros
- Explain how has the skinning process fundamentally changed from Winamp 2
- Difference in the engine and philosophy
- Highlighting the key areas to consider and emphasizing the new dynamic nature of the player.
- Include/Link to: an overview of new components with the new Winamp3. Maybe doing a comprehensive list of all the Components (top to bottom) would be helpful.
- Maybe even a definition/glossary of all the components along with a detailed outline of the functionality of each component would also come in handy. Perhaps a FAQ. An example would be a definition of what the "Thinger" is and what it functionality is and maybe even to go so far as to what it's limitations are.